Divine Gluten Free Bosc Pear Galette
Updated: Dec 29, 2020
A delicious way to serve up apples, or any other fruit you may want to try, this recipe is fairly simple, and so good. I am use to eating gluten free whenever possible, but, this recipe still blows any other one made with regular flour away…. IMHO. So rich and yummy! Serving sizes are fairly small, because this is such a rich and dense dessert, so, this recipe will serve about 6-8.
Gluten Free Bosc Pear Galette
3/4 cup of coconut flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 cup butter
Dash of salt
2 Tbsp of Ice water
2 medium apples, peeled and cored and sliced very thin
1 -2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1 Tbsp coconut sugar
1. Mix up all first ingredients except the water into a food processor.
2. Add butter a Tbsp at a time to insure that it mixes well.
3. Add water 1 Tbsp at a time.
4. Place dough onto a piece of parchment paper and form into a ball. Place into refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
1. Peel, core and slice apples and place into a medium sized bowl.
2. Heat butter, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and cloves ONLY until butter has melted, about 10-15 seconds in the microwave.
3. Pour cooled butter mixture over apples and make sure it covers all slices as best as possible.
1. Pull dough out of refrigerator
2. Place sliced almonds on one side of the parchment paper and place dough on top of almonds.
3. Roll or use your hands to flatten out on the parchment paper until it’s about 1/4 inch thick, and about 10-12 inches in diameter.
4. Once flattened, move dough onto a piece of foil on top of a small cookie sheet.
5. Place sliced apples into and around the center of the dough, leaving about 1 inch of dough at the edges.
6. Pull dough up around the edges and pinch together to insure it holds.
7. Sprinkle coconut sugar over top of galette.
8. Place into oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
#recipe #applerecipes #galette #glutenfree #healthylifestyle #healthydesserts #healthyrecipe #foodphotography #foodmarketing #foodblogging