one on one
Gain Clarity and Guidance in the
Communications, Marketing, and Growth
of your Photography Business
For those who are in the photography industry and wanting insight into communicating effectively, client relations, client journeys, and how to market themselves effectively.
To help photographers and other creative entrepreneurs feel more confident when navigating and running their businesses, dealing with clients, creating and managing their social media accounts, and communicating with others in a clear, professional and effective way by offering answers and guidance based on my own experiences.
To help those who are wanting to understand how to plan, create, and use their imagery in a the most strategic way. To assist them in applying their imagery to their marketing strategies according to their own brand and business goals by answering questions and offering guidance based on my work with past and present clients.
'It was a pleasure to meet and visit with Allison on how to get into the food art industry. Her work is amazing, she's professional, a great communicator, and willing to help others around her. I love the fact she offers to mentor others, it shows she has a true passion for what she does. If anyone that is reading this and looking for a person for advice on any aspect of the industry, she is your go to person!'
Omni Hotels Events Director
Who can benefit from a mentoring or consulting call?
* Those with creative, entrepreneurial, or freelance businesses or positions who struggle with their client communications, decision making, confidence, and creating their client journeys.
* Those for whom reaching out and communicating with potential clients or even regular clients, can be confusing and even scary!
* Those with basic questions about food photography, styling, camera settings, and editing.
* For hose who feel like just having someone to bounce ideas or questions off of once in a while would be helpful and reaffirming.
* For food photographers who are breaking into restaurants photography.
* For business owners who are looking to hire a photographer but not at all sure what that entails, how much it should cost, what sorts of questions they should ask, etc….
* For those who are wanting to understand how to plan, create, and use their imagery in a the most strategic way and apply their imagery to their marketing strategies according to their own brand and business goals.
'Allison provides a knowledgeable conversation about your specific questions in her mentoring sessions. She uses her experience and research beforehand to provide answers, direction, and resources; all with a friendly face! Most importantly, it was clear to me how seriously she took my questions when she followed up a few days later with relevant and helpful material. Would recommend.!'
Potential Questions You May Have
* Should I become a food photographer?
* How do I understand the landscape of and opportunities for food photographers where I live?
* What should I say when reaching out to a potential client?
* What should I have before I reach out to a potential new client?
* What should I charge and what should my pricing cover?
* How do I handle challenging clients?
* What should I make a priority in my business?
* What is my responsibility vs. my clients when working on a job together?
* What questions should I ask of a new cleint?
* Is it ok when a client asks me for RAW files?
* How do I find potential clients?
* I have all these photos, now what do I do with them?!
* Specifically for photographers working with restaurants:
* How do I plan a restaurant photo shoot?
* What sorts of things do I need to do once I get there?
* Have anything else on your mind? Contact me and we will figure it out together!
How I can help…
I’ll be honest…. Most of what I have learned about interacting with clients has come from the ones that I’ve had with my own clients over the years, and my willingness to learn from my mistakes and grow in the process. And, I’ve made mistakes, for sure! So, I've had a lot of opportunity to learn and grow from them. I’ve developed a lot of tools and strategies for interacting with my own clients and I feel very confident in speaking with almost anyone who reaches out to me. I also feel confident in my client journey from start to finish.
I'd love to help you feel the same!
Many times, just having a few strategies in place and being able to bounce ideas off of someone who may have just a tiny bit more experience in what it means to work as a solo entrepreneur and small business owner can make all the difference in helping people begin to feel confident that the path they are on and the choices they are making are the right ones for them.
A lot of times it comes down to not being fully prepared and therefore not having the confidence necessary to respond to whatever might come up during interactions with new or regular clients.
'Allison is a pleasure to work with.
Not only is she a great photographer, she is a great person. She is accommodating, empathetic, creative, timely, professional, etc. - everything you want in a good (small) business person. She works magic with the camera and really captures the beauty of everything she shoots - whether it is food, people or scenery. She makes everything look fantastic and tell a story.'
Bagel Fresh Deli
GOAL GETTER SESSIONS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER.
SPACE IS LIMITED.
REGISTRATION OPEN THROUGH APRIL, THEN NOT AGAIN UNTIL AUGUST.
1 - 45 minute Session
Perfect for those…
Who have a very specific, one time question about a business issue, or want to focus in on one issue you are having, either in your photography, social media strategy, or business.
3 - hour long sessions over 1 month
Perfect for those…
Who want a bit more guidance on one specific area or issue in your business, photography, social media, or marketing, and want a bit more one on one follow up, email communication, and accountability.
6 - hour long sessions
over 4-6 months
Perfect for those…
Who are formatting a long term goal, working on a larger project, or want to have a bit more guidance in a more overarching way. Ideally, you would be in the food photography or creative field and already working with clients.