What You Will Get
with This PACKAGE...
* 1 - 30 minute Zoom meeting to discuss your social media marketing goals for your business for the next 3 months.
* 1 - 2 hour in restaurant photo shoot.
* 50 professional, stunning, true to brand images, that will feature a variety of aspects of your restaurant, including shots of menu items, chef action shots, bar drinks, and close ups of any interesting features that are unique or special for your restaurant.
* Images sized for Instagram and Facebook.
* Hashtag suggestions for Instagram for each image.
* 5-10 tags for Instagram for each image.
* Posting order suggestions.
* Preferred client access to my calendar when scheduling shoot date and any supplemental shoots.
Additional services available….
* Extra images.
* Break shoots up into 2 shoots instead of one.
* Short video clips perfect for TikTok and Instagram Reels..
* Facebook ad creation, including audience targeting and content creation..
* One on One Zoom Consulting on social media marketing for restaurants.
3 Months of
Imagery + Content
Exclusively for Restaurants
and other food businesses
with a storefront
Starting iup again in April, and I have 3 spots out of 7 left!
Do you find yourself taking phone shots in the dark at the last minute as a dish is leaving the kitchen just to have something to post on social media for the day? Or, worse, do you forget altogether?
Do you find yourself posting at random and different times every day?
Do your social media pages look muddled and therefore confuse potential customers?
Let’s be honest…. If images of your food aren’t catching people’s attention within the first few seconds of them scrolling past it in a social media post, you are losing potential customers.
If your social media pages jump from here to there, and it’s obvious that there is no consistent strategy or message, you are losing potential customers.
If you aren't utilizing Instagram and Facebook the way you need to be to insure a successful marketing strategy, then you are losing potential customers and also wasting your time.
'Allison continues to exceed our expectations when it comes to food photography. You can tell her passion runs deep because she has the ability to capture the deliciousness of an item or dish that leaves you drooling by just seeing the photo! Everyone on our culinary team loves her images and working with her. Would recommend her to anyone looking for food photography.'
Four Seasons Resort Dallas
This PACKAGE is for you if…
* You want to be more deliberate about your social media marketing, but, don’t have time to navigate all of the multiple and time consuming aspects of it each day.
* You want a more cohesive and professional look for your business pages.
* You want to know that your social media pages are telling your story in a way that flows, that is appealing to look at, and that makes people want to visit your pages.
'Allison is a pleasure to work with.
Not only is she a great photographer, she is a great person. She is accommodating, empathetic, creative, timely, professional, etc. - everything you want in a good (small) business person. She works magic with the camera and really captures the beauty of everything she shoots - whether it is food, people or scenery. She makes everything look fantastic and tell a story.'
Bagel cafe 21