Updated: Dec 27, 2020
Easy + Delicious Tropical Mango Salsa
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This salsa is such a delicious snack! Featuring mangos, but, also, the combination of onions, cilantro, and peppers makes for a really delicious and versatile tasting dish.
Use as a dip, on top of chicken or salmon, with a salad, or just straight out of the bowl, it will not disappoint! Especially on those hot summer days.
Tropical Mango Salsa
2 medium sized mangos, fairly ripe, sliced into small cubes
One slice of red onion, chopped
2 Tbsp chopped red pepper
1 tsp chopped serrano pepper
1 Tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
Pepper to taste
* Peel the mangos. If you have never done this before, be very careful when peeling them and holding them, and once the skin comes off, they are very slick and slippery!
* slice the mango off around the pit and slice into small cubes.
* Place into a medium sized bowl.
* Add all of the other ingredients once chopped and then the pepper.
* Serve at room temperature.
* Lasts several days in the refrigerator.